FIND A GRAVE

Search 47.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Graveyard Rabbit

A Member of the Association of Graveyard Rabbits

Huron, Ohio, USA

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, March 12, 2010

cemetery stroll




Tomorrow we are going for a cemetery stroll from Huron to Wellington to New London then home again. We are going to following cemeteries grove st., holy cross, fitchville, south pittsfield, Huntington center, Camden, east pittsfield, Rochester and greenwood. Lorain and Huron counties.


I am looking for family names. Also going to get any request along the way. I will add pictures as i get them. Joe is going back to overtime next week. He will work on the big blue beast this weekend too. It is his grandpa truck. So he is third generation owner. There are many different ways we connect to our past.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda,

    My name is Sheri Fenley. I have the "Meet A Rabbit" column over at the Graveyard Rabbit Association. I would like to feature your blog in the column. Please contact me at:

    sherifenley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking a picture of my great grandfather's grave in the Sandusky Ohio cemetery. Lewis Black I hope to get to Ohio someday to visit. Sharon Black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda, I am researching the family of Carl Berry & his wife Caroline. There son was Charles J. Berry who was killed while fighting in Iwo Jima. I am wondering if there are any contacts for this family (it seems Charles was their only child). My 3rd cousin served with him in the Marines and I believe I have a photo that shows Charles & my cousin together but I'm not 100% certain. I am hoping you may know someone who has other photos of Cpl. Berry to confirm this... my email is jjfink@windstream.net Thank you!! Jamie

    ReplyDelete